Thursday, February 25, 2010

A horse sent down from Heaven

*This post was not made to offend anyone of which religion or whatever they believe*

I got the idea of this when I was riding around on my mount horse, that was gifted to me by some person who isn't even on my friends list. So I went to the Shopping District (A.K.A. Scamming Central) where people usually go around on their wings (everyone has wings, I barely get jealous..) And find one that was not there and just standing there so I could put my horse right there where they where, and this is what it looked like.

It's a bit hard to see, but I dont use the fullscreen anymore.. But it's the "Horse Sent Down From Heaven" (Not made to offend anyone!) I'm trying to make this blog sort of a funny pictures blog, because that's what I love doing... Anyways, all of this was brought to you by....

THE FAIR PYROMANCER Have fun with Wizard101!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment