Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not quitting, and a glitch that everyone knows..






First off, I'm not quitting the blogging, the Wizard101 part is still "sort of quittish" But anyways, here is the glitch that STILL hasn't been fixed, and everyone knows it, probably.. So first you go to the cheapest Krokotopia house, if your friend has it, or if you have it.. Then you run over to the pyramid (I took a picture of it if you dont know what I'm talking about)
From there, you walk straight foward.. Like so, and this will happen..
You go THROUGH the wall! This is what it looks like inside of it..

It looks as if the pyramid isnt there, which is cool to me.. All of this was brought to you from...

THE FAIR PYROMANCER, HAVE FUN WITH WIZARD101!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool, nice blog followed it added it to my list.

    Check out mines at: http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete