Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Devious Little Wizard!!!

Okay, so I am just walking around, and I am bored so I port to the Commons, like I usually do. And you know how there is like 5 "porting spots" (basically spawns) and there is usually a lot of people just standing there, and when you move the screen it looks like a jumple of wizard's faces. So I ported and landed in one spot, with my Halloween clothes on, and I saw the funniest jumble of wizards.. Here it is!

Me and a life wizard (I think) and it looked a little better on my screen, but it looks like a wizard with those hats that cover their hair, mixed with a skeleton head. The funniest thing I have ever seen.. (Oh that sounds catchy.. Hehehe) Well that's all I got, all of this was brought to you by....

THE FAIR PYROMANCER Have fun with Wizard101!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment