Saturday, February 20, 2010

The poll has come back...

Okay, I know you guys are probably like.. OMG, he might not quit. your probably not though.. But anyways, just pick whatever you want on the poll, because I realized W101'erz really want thier bloggers.. I have been playing Wizard101 a little less time than Friendly, but I have been on this game for a while, I am not getting my membership back, I dont want it back, I just go on every now and then if I get an idea to blog about something, or just to see my friends.. As you saw in the post below. What got be thinking is that you guys (3 of you) put BAD for the post below, I dont know if it was a BAD post altogether, or that you didn't like the fact that I am quitting, which is reasonable, I will end this post with a picture :D Just for the "funnyness" guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment