Monday, May 17, 2010

Wizard101 PvP..

As you know, I don't have a membership for Wizard101. Meaning I have a limited option to doing certain things. Now, if you haven't read one of my previous posts about the Old Arena, I loved the Old Arena, and I hate the new one, and this little thing made me mad yesterday.

I realize that it's been like this for a while, but that's not the point. Look at how much crowns I have. 5? Seriously? How in the world did I get 5 crowns? I don't know, but it made me mad, and confused, if you have any idea how this happened post a comment on how it happened, but in the meantime, have fun with Wizard101!

2 comments:

  1. You probably spent a low on crowns and didn't keep track and now your low! :I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you've always had 5 crowns... IDK!! I don't arena very much. To competitve and I always lose.

    -Amber StarGem

    P.S. DREAM ON! DREAM ON! DREAM ON TILL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!! (I'm listening to that right now!! Glee version of course)

    ReplyDelete